- Company establishment.
- Completion of estimated 50 kWp residential PV system installations all over Malaysia
- Completion of estimated 500 kWp commercial & residential PV system installations.
- Provided consultancy services to UEM/KFM for both ST’s Large Scale Solar 2 Submission & LLM’s Highway Feasibility Study
- Completed the installation of 73 units of 3 kWp BIPV Systems for B40 groups via MySuria project – an initiative of MESTECC & SEDA
- Completion of estimated 2 MWp commercial PV system installations
- Secured the first megawatt-scale project: 1 MWp project at KIP Mart Melaka
- Secured the first overseas project management consultancy contract in the Kingdom of Bahrain for St. Christopher Primary School
- Completion of close to 5 MWp PV system capacity in total
- Completed first oversea project at St Christopher's School in Bahrain as Owner's Engineer
- Became TNB GSPARX Strategic Partner & System Installer (SPSI)
- Moved to our new HQ in Kota Warisan, Sepang
- Completion of close to 10 MWp to date.
- Awarded with our biggest project to date: 6,900 kWp project in UTHM. Biggest single project for GSPARX as well
- Target to reach 20 MWp installation milestone by year end.
Our COre Values
Out Of Box
meet the superheroes
We are superhero by profession by saving the earth
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Aidilf has more than 10 years of working experience in renewable energy, mostly in solar PV and wind energy. He also has a huge passion for environmental and sustainability issues, with a strong educational background related to the field.
His areas of expertise include PV system design and construction, green/sustainable building as well as project management. He founded Suria Dan Sonne in 2015 with the intention of bringing German technology home.
Aidilf is also certified as:
PRINCE2® Certified Project Manager
SEDA Malaysia’s Certified PV System Designer since 2014
Chief Operation Officer (COO)
Syahmi joined Suria Dan Sonne in 2019 as the Chief Operating Officer to manage the day-to-day operation of the company. He has more than 10 years of experience in the renewable energy industry specialising in biogas, mini hydro and environmental management.
He has a strong educational background in mechanical engineering as well as diverse knowledge and industrial experiences on local and international projects. He has been a SEDA Certified GCPV System Designer since 2019.
Business ENGINEER Trainee
BUSINESS EXECUTIVE Trainee
DESIGN ENGINEER TRAINEE
PROJECT Engineer Trainee
Design Engineer Trainee
let the sun pay your bills.
Wondering how much you could save? Discover the hidden potentials of your industrial, commercial and residential premises with our Solar Calculator.